1. What is Notes Single Logon?
Notes Single Logon is a notes feature which helps to synchronize your Lotus Notes password with your Windows password.
2. How we can identify the Notes Single Logon?
Lotus Notes will not prompt you to type password when you launch the application as it is synchronized with your Windows password already.
3. Which password should I reset in case of using Notes Single Logon?
You have to choose the option "Windows/Citrix" if you are using Notes Single Logon.
4. What is the next steps I need to follow if I am using same password for Windows and Lotus Notes?
You have to follow the instructions. Click Here
5. I don't know which password need to be reset. What should I do?
Please contact IT Helpdesk (csc@CBIC-europa.com)